The 25-year-old singer will be playing the 3Arena on September 22 of next year – here’s the full lowdown on how not to miss out on tickets
ARIANA Grande has announced that she will be hitting Dublin next year as part of her Sweetener world tour.
The 25-year-old singer will be playing the 3Arena on September 22 2019.
The Grammy nominated superstar last played Dublin in May of last year on her Dangerous Woman tour.
She released the highly anticipated album Sweetener in August which debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 Album chart.
Given the popularity of her hit singles such as Thank U, Next, Dangerous Woman and No Tears Left To Cry, tickets for the singer’s Dublin gig are sure to sell fast.
Here’s everything you need to know to nab them before they sell out.
When do tickets for Ariana Grande’s 3Arena gig go on sale?
Tickets for Ariana Grande’s much-anticipated show will go on sale on this Thursday December 20 at 10am.
How much are tickets?
Tickets will be priced from €82 for the 3Arena gig.
Is there any presale available for the gig?
Three customers could avail of presale from Tuesday December 18 at 10am until 9am on Thursday December 20, just before tickets go on general sale at 10am.
And here’s everything you need to do on Thursday as tickets go on general sale at 10am:
1) GET yourself signed in on Ticketmaster. If you don’t have an account, get one right now.
There is virtually no point in trying to set one up when the tickets go on sale.
2) WRITE down your account username and password so you’re not trying to remember them as all the tickets are selling out.
And Verified By Visa – it exists and you need to know your password to make sure things run smoothly on the day.
3) CLICK quick when the ‘view tickets’ button becomes available. Select the number of tickets you want and go.
4) SET the default to ‘best available’ as you don’t want to be wasting time deciding between areas.
5) THE annoying ‘captcha’ code has to be typed in properly, you have two minutes to do it so it should be fine but just don’t get distracted.
After this screen, you are brought through the payment process. And voila, you’re done!
6) TURN on your computer in good time. Tickets go on sale on Thursday morning at 10am but you should have the PC on and logged into your Ticketmaster account by at least 9.45am.
7) BY this time, you should have selected the 3Arena venue and be ready, patiently waiting until the ‘More info’ option becomes ‘View tickets’.
8) DON’T mistake the actual concert ticket for a car parking ticket or a VIP package ticket that you don’t particularly want.
More reason for you to be logged on early and ready to go.
9) HAVE only one browser window open. If you try to load multiple browsers, you might get an error message.
10) IF possible, have as many devices on the go as you can.
Tablets, mobiles and PCs – get them all out and ready to go.
Make sure you are logged into your Ticketmaster account on all devices.